Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wide Architrave Vs Power Switches


What happens when you order wide architraves and steel frame (Maybe timber frame as well)...some power switches and power points get partly covered up or just too close to the architrave to look visually right to my eye. I blame Metricon for this one, when client orders wide architraves it should flag the job to the electrician to maintain minimum distances from windows and door way edges. Problem sorted!! So my advise to anyone further behind talk direct to your sparky (I didn't see this coming until it was too late)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip about the architraves. We have gone with the larger "colonial" look architraves & skirting and the location of switches would have been the last thing that I would have thought of!!

    ReplyDelete