Friday, May 14, 2010

Roof Flashing Update - Not Happy


When I posted the roof flashing was complete the other day I was mistaken. It wasn't finished and has been added to since. The result was a mess, nothing is in alignment the render has been chipped, there are dents in some parts of the flashing, silicon slopped over everything. I'll post more pictures over the weekend if I get a chance.

I rang our SS just before lunch yesterday and told him I wouldn't except the quality of workmanship that had been applied. As always Lincoln was onto it and called the supplier who inspected it that afternoon and agreed that the job was well below standard and they would do the job again. I'm assuming and hoping they will start from scratch and replace all the metal flashing and use a different installer this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment