Saturday, June 5, 2010

More Ensuite Pictures




Some more pictures showing the progress in the main bedroom ensuite. The metallic tiles are hard to photograph especially in contrasty afternoon light. I'm happy with how the limestone wall tiles contrast with the floor tiles, the girls at tile selection really tried to talk me out of this and I held my ground.

Lucky for Metricon we didn't choose to have a square set ceiling because there is a dip in the roof above the shower. I fairly sure you won't see it when the cornice is installed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie

    It looks like everything is starting to come together. I really like the look of the shower wall tiles. We too are thinking about getting our own private inspector to complete progress inspections. What company did you go with to do your inspection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys

    Thanks for the postive comments once again. I'm going with a lone operator here on the Gold Coast by the name of Paul Roberts. I'll post how it goes and if I remember I'll ask if he does the Sunshine Coast.

    ReplyDelete